MoMa is one of the most family friendly attractions in Queens this summer.
If you are looking for things to do in Queens, one of your best options is to visit MoMa PS1, which is affiliated with the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan. At this fun and educational museum, both children and adults can see some of the most exciting works of contemporary art and a variety of special events. If you plan to visit this summer, you should take advantage of the Warm Up music series that is held on Saturdays in MoMa PS1's courtyard. The following Warm Up 2015 events are scheduled for August and September:
- August 1: Live music from Gavin Russom and Bob Moses; Recordings of Tiga, Frank & Tony and Jaakko Eino Kalevi
- August 8: Live music from Atom; DJ set by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs; Recordings by Moritz von Oswald, Jlin, Rabit and Dorian Concept
- August 15: Live music from Untold, Cut Hands and Vessel; Recorded music of Brodinski and French Fries b2b
- August 22: Live music from Laraaji; DJ set by Andres; Recordings of Hashman Deejay, Kyle Hall and Pender Street Steppers
- August 29: Live music by Dawn; DJ set by Matias Aguayo; Recordings of False Witness, Murlo, Kingdom and DJ Windows 98
- September 5: To be announced
If you are looking for a suitable hotel in Queens near the MoMa, consider the Courtyard New York LaGuardia Airport Hotel. Aside from offering complimentary shuttle service back and forth from the airport, our hotel is equally comfortable for families on vacation and business travelers. Equipped with amenities like a sundeck, a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, you'll be close to many of Queens' most interesting attractions. After enjoying the Queens Zoo at Flushing Meadow Park or a Mets game at Citi Field during baseball season, catch live music at the MoMa this summer.